• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

redoing my shocks

YUP it pivots to allow you to roll and side hill

https://ezryde.com/ezryde-carve/crossover/

EZRyde_CarveX_WebHeader.jpg

oh okay, won't be for me I do all my riding on mostly rough and sometimes Groomed trails

If rough stuff is what you ride, it's only for you! They make a trail version that sucks up bumps like no other. It turns a washboard trail into a pancake.

What is making this skid so good? How does it compare vs the best rear skid in the business in my opinion, The r motion

A good set of coilovers with revalved rear shocks on factory rears is not a bad set up. Idk how nessasary a $3000 rear suspension is when you can get all 4 shocks good as they get from axis fully adjustable or elka stage 5s and drool over how good it is when valves an sprung for your needs

I was going to say, can't I put axis pro shocks in the rear n it be damn near as good and save a 1000 plus dollars?

Maybe, but you said earlier you wanted the BEST. I'M sure a set of axis will be fine. The guys at hy-gear do a good job. But if you want the best an EZ Ryde is it.

Back