• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Release Dates and Predictions for 2014

Irv said:
07 Apex Gt said:
is this site for a 600 ace or a yamaha site,i'm sure over on doo talk u can find lots of info regarding the 600 ace

I'm sure I can, but if you don't like the fact that people talk about other things on here other than Yamaha sleds occassionally, then you joined the wrong site.

talk about your skidoo 600 ace here http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewforum.php?f=89 . I see they dont have a thread about those yet, maybe you can start one there...

this thread is about future sleds and predictions for the future

AKrider said:
The sledrumors article sounds too detailed to not be based on fact. I don't understand the weird engine sizes for Cat but I'm stoked Yamaha is coming out with a new 121 sled. I'm guessing it must be a replacement for the Nytro seeing as though they are offering huge discounts on Nytro's to clear them out.

I hope they offer some demo rides in Alaska!

Yamaha has always had odd engine sizes.......540 V Max, 570 Exciter, 1056 Vector, 485 Phazer.

I hadn't thought about it that way. I guess I figured Cat would want to stay in with the 600 and 800 catagories.

My bet for the new Yamaha is that it uses the 1050 Nytro engine. I bet the Vector and Apex will remain pretty unchanged. Not sure about the Phazer? Maybe they'll offer that engine in the new chassis down the road?

Supertrax posted that they just got back from the sneak peak.2014 will be the biggest year for changes since 2003(that was a big year).Don,t know were they talking about all the brands or just some.

when there's rumour's about new sled's coming ,especially from yamaha everyone in the industry is anxiously waiting this will be a game changer folks :-o

Sled Dog said:
Do we really need a new thread on the 2014???????

I figured starting this as a new thread due to the sled release dates...I didn't think it was gonna start a new discussion on the 2014s. If you want to add it to the larger 2014 thread, I'd have no issue with that, however how about doing that with all the "which is the best ski" threads that get started repeatedly? I hate those the most.

Just watched snow trax tonight and it was mostly about cats again and they had the ceo of cat on there and he said cat will be making its own motors in the 2015 models , so there goes that rumor .

Irv said:
07 Apex Gt said:
is this site for a 600 ace or a yamaha site,i'm sure over on doo talk u can find lots of info regarding the 600 ace

I'm sure I can, but if you don't like the fact that people talk about other things on here other than Yamaha sleds occassionally, then you joined the wrong site.

Just to keep pissing some off......Irv the ACE is just over 400lbs and is one of the easiest sleds to drive I have seen. :rocks:

Starting to get a HCS kinda vibe from some......

Phazernut said:
Irv said:
07 Apex Gt said:

Just to keep pissing some off......Irv the ACE is just over 400lbs and is one of the easiest sleds to drive I have seen. :rocks:

Starting to get a HCS kinda vibe from some......

Exactly what I was thinking!!

Thanks for the info ;)!

Maybe 2014 announcement will lighten the mood around here. Totally different attitudes and moods then when I first joined this site.

Back