• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Remote adjust dial

grubf

Pro
Does anyone know what happens (or doesn't happen) if the dial on the RA is not locked in one of the 'clicked' positions? Mine doesn't seem to line up with the marks on the sticker around the adjuster. I let someone else try out the sled and they were heavier so they moved the adjuster to a higher setting and they said it bottomed all the time. I moved it back to where I had it (in a clicked position) and now it bottoms for me, too. Would this be all it would take to screw up my monoshock? Thanks.

I would inspect the integrity of your RA cable if you think you are having problems. Mine clicks into each position and I don't even think I can turn the know without having it "click" into the next position. Even if the shock is blown it should still click noticably.

Check to see if the cable is still in the shock.
I have had two adjuster cables rip out of the shock. The third one has another housing over it that I made out of some 5/16th gas line that I split down the side taped and zip tied over the cable.
Have over 3500 miles on it now and it still works fine.

There is a Detent, in both the shock and the dial. There are 2 little balls that keep it clicked on the shock and something similiar on the adjuster, if those are missing then that would cause it to not click

Back