• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rib Lake WI Fun...1st Ice

Tommy/Terry,
That looked like a blast... I just checked out the 4-wheeler vids. Verry cool...

See you guys in the Jan TY Ride...

--Buster696--

To bad Tom didn't get me on the quad racing around. I felt at home on that thing.
I am sitting on the yzf450

Rib lake

Tom and others,

Looks like you guys had a great freaking day... Totally Awesome!!!
By the way how thick is the ice already? And, is Rib lake right there in Wausau, I assume its the same body of water that we cross heading North and South on HWY 51? Do you guys get together on the east or west side of the Highway. What a great early season playground!

Thanks,

Ron M

BlueDog, there is 6" of ice on that lake. Its not the lake you are thinking of. This is a little lake Northeast of Medford or Southwest of Tomahawk in the little town of Rib Lake. Its about an hour from my house.

Rib Lake

Tom,

Thanks for the clarification, I thought the water right around Wausau was actually Rib River and I always notice the sled tracks under the highway and the occasional four wheelers out there. We'll be spending Christmas up on Big St. Germain so I'm glad to hear the ice is getting rideable and now it's time for the snow dance. What did you think of the 05 RX-1, sure looks great!

Thanks again for the website!

Ron M

So far I really love the sled...it feels very stable and the weight transfer is perfect....I have not had any time to try it on the trail as of yet but soon :D

Tom, I have plenty of nitrous now, but came down with something today. I will let you know how I feel at the end of this week.

Funny, a guy I know has been Pm'ing me for 3 months, telling me all this info on the new Mach, and how bad it will tear up everything. Says he hit 134 on it's speedo, (even though the calculated MPH at full shift is 121) and that it wil kill all.

It has been "this guy can do this, this guy can do that (jeff goodwin, Billy Howards etc...) emailed him a link to the video, and not to PM me again till he has video of 138mph+ of a new Mach.

Tom & Jason - I took off of work yesterday, couldn't even think straight. It takes all the energy out of you, and then some. I don't think I will make it this weekend. I will just rest up- for the Houghton ride. I will get some more miles on the 05 before the juice goes on then, just to be safe.

Back