• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ringer boost at weenie roast lakewoods

My ringer boost will be there
It’s all black
Go pro on back
Any winders/998 that want to whoop it here’s the opportunity. Lol
Videos can be posted
Win loose or draw
Bs stops when hand drops
All for fun buts let’s see what happens
Good info on boost, I never thought a 2 smoke would be competitive with any boosted 4 stroke. I like the competition.

I will be up again next year and would love a pull against anyone on my BOB apex. I don't like to talk smack but I would love to race :)

What did you do all weekend
500 miles is less than 5 hours
Lol
Just bustin your balls
How where trails up in Munising
They were good in wi
Seen a half dozen of Polaris side panels leaning against trail signs or hanging in trees.
Can't believe they don't see them when they fly off the sled.
Trails are good.

Seen a half dozen of Polaris side panels leaning against trail signs or hanging in trees.
Can't believe they don't see them when they fly off the sled.
Trails are good.
Unlocking other peoples side panels is now a thing.

I have a TD tuned T-cat with up to 315hp and a stock Boost. Snow conditions have been horrible here this year. I just got my first ride of the year in on the Boost. It's a fun ride, but doesn't feel like it's even in the same zip code as the Kitty. It's amazing to me to see Traileader's sled running so strong with such minor changes.
Also, to those saying that there is no interest here in the other manufacturers muscle sleds, I just have to ask why are these some of the longest and most active threads on the site? Personally, I love reading about all fast sleds.

Unlocking other peoples side panels is now a thing.
Rode with a couple Polaris 850 vr1 sleds and a couple 900t ski doos and a new 23 winder ltx le.

We had the side panels off one of the 850s and you really have to push on them to be able to secure them.

Reread it
No guns to anyone’s heads to buy
I have a head mod on all boosts I work on
The 998 had billet clutches
Does that count
Just sharing info on racing
Not 1000 mile backpack trips
Lol
998 are fast and I know this
I’ve had a lot of them and liked them all.
It’s a good gauge to have fast sleds to compare to. I ride 1500 miles a year and a 2 stroke is just fine with me. We have had 2 months with this sled and 998 is on year 7. I’d say they’re coming along well. The skidoo will also be fast and when this happens cat steps up
860 turbo 2 Stroke
Lol
I’ll have one
I hope they keep a 4 stroke for the guys that run wide open for miles and I don’t hate on them. I would ride my 998 in the country they call it
That’s about it though
Trailleader, were you there Friday night cleaning up too? I was watching the outlaws test and tune but there was a Boost on the other track with greenish ski loops just destroying the other sleds (mostly other Boosts and Doos running). He was consistently 1-3 sled lengths in front of the other sleds. Wish I saw your post earlier. Would have enjoyed lining up. Like you, I'm glad the 998 has competition now. I have three at various tune stages. It only took another manufacturer seven build years to get here!

mines all black
Was there Friday night but it was dark and a lot of people drinking and I was with my 12 year old son so kept him out of harms way
I think you’re talking about the one in this video third over from me
This was boost shootout
I’m in front

mines all black
Was there Friday night but it was dark and a lot of people drinking and I was with my 12 year old son so kept him out of harms way
I think you’re talking about the one in this video third over from me
This was boost shootout
I’m in front
Well done!

500 ft on snow now I guess
Thanks cain
They are running good
It has more power now and going to play with some different fuels
Just finishing up another now for a guy

How many times has your engine been taken apart this season on your boost?
How many sets of pistons?
Are you still on the original unrepaired turbo?

Hasn’t been
It’s stock
Stock turbo
Stock exhaust
Stock clutches too

It’s a modified stock head
For deto
Changed both sleds I have at 2 miles
What’s funny? I have stock exhaust and clutches
Do you?

Back