• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rivets

lennstang

Lifetime Member
Does anyone know where you can buy the rivets used on the tunnel of an Apex. My dealer want's $1.53 per rivet from Yamaha. I think they are called blind rivets. I know they are little larger than a standard 3/16" rivet. Must be a metric size. There must be some after market rivets available.

Black or Silver?

I've got a bunch of black ones left over from my Apex. Since my Nytro is not black I wouldn't mind selling them off. They are the Yamaha one's but I'll at least discount the price from list. If you want silver ones, that's a bit easier, should be able to get them from McMaster Car or Granger/MSC tool supply. Make sure you get a good quality and strength.

I would recommend sticking with the OEM rivits. They have multiple crush points. I needed tons of rivets for my project and found Yamaha dealers to be the cheapest. I'd tell ya where but I don't want to plug non- sponsors.

PM me if interested.

I know there is an aftermarket manufacturer that makes the same kind of crush rivets used on my sled. Just can't remember where I found them. They came in a bag of 100.

Here are the two that I have: Looks like I only have Ten (10) of each style left.

Attachments

• 90267-47186 Resize.jpg
    90267-47186 Resize.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 90267-48095 Resize.jpg
    90267-48095 Resize.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 80

Back