• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roll call for Jan 12-14 fun ride

Yep probably was. We had a silver gmc with tri axle legend 4 place trailer
Yep sure was, to funny! We were just pulling in for fuel in Iggy as you guys were pulling out. Ok now what was your group riding? We had 3 vipers, 2- 18 winders and a 18 thundercat in our riding group.

The DNR in Munising just requested everyone stay off the trails tonight. They have the groomers running full time to set the trails for the freeze tomorrow. I'll see everybody on sat. Look for the sled in my avatar with a 2up sleeper seat!
Good call on there part!

All packed and ready to go! Had to replace over 35 bent studs and backers from ride Sunday . Bummer. So 8hrs of work and hit road MtCooler,Buddy with Apex and Buddy with the 800 Cat are all coming. See ya in HalfPint Fri night!

6393E087-5757-4B0B-9484-84C24A8B6C56.jpeg
1579BD3F-844B-41DD-8D53-249D6BBB03DD.jpeg

On top of the world!!!

had a great trip and ride with all. big thanks to mrsled and agman for making the trip meorable.

had a great trip and ride with all. big thanks to mrsled and agman for making the trip meorable.

Your welcome!! Glad you had a great time!! See you on the next ride.

I see everyone's life story on Facebook is it really that difficult to share a few pictures over here on TY?

Back