• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Running boards Reinforcement Plate for Nytro SE

The buddy got the dealer to order the plate for his X-TX, but they figured that it wouldn't fit because his skid is mounted farther back compared to the SE. The reinforcement plate will interfere with the exsisting mounts.

I got my reinforcement plate install when i went in for my 10 hour check. They had it in stock and i didnt have to wait for it at all. I ditch bang pretty hard and didnt see any damage in the tunnel area.

I believe so. I had to pay around $230 tax included CDN for the oil, filter and the labour. So who knows, they might have burried the labour charge in there but i was not charged for the part.

Thanks.

Would you be able to post the part number that may be on the invoice?

I've talked to 2 dealers and neither has heard of this. The dealer that just did my 500 mile service said he punched in my VIN and said nothing came up.

The Dealer I got my sled from called me Friday to tell me about the "patch kit". As I'm a long drive from them, I called the nearest Yammy Dealer and they haven't heard about it either. They asked me to call back on Wednesday.

ok here are some pics

Attachments

• DSCF0797.JPG
    DSCF0797.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0795-01.jpg
    DSCF0795-01.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 112
Thanks for the pics. It sure looks a lot smaller than I thought it would.

Thanks for the pics. Does that bolt tie into the suspension mount or just sandwich the tunnel?

I have a XTX and have been thinking about reinforcing that area on my tunnel. Has anyone held this bracket up to a XTX tunnel, to see if it would work?

LeeKo

Talked to my dealer here in Sweden about that reinforcement, and Yamaha Sweden will not mount these for free! Instead the answer was that I am welcome to buy them-to the price of ~100$...
I`ll think not.
If I see the needs in a near future, I`ll just build myself a paire at work in stainless steel-its not exactly that advanced design.

Back