• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx-1 rocket kit

Thanks Bountyhunter for your comments now I know where to go and I will keep in touch with you later during summer for more advise ;)!
I just ordered a kit today LaLaLa

boutyhunter, how much does it cost after all is done, ready to ride, any warr. issues? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If the kit is 1800.00 if i remember right u then have to pull motor apart and change pistons on rods change cams (INT and EXHAUST lash)I will look into this they may be hydralulic and if u cant do this urself u are talking atleast 20hrs on this and at $65.00 HR what $1300.00 u will come close to what a turbo will cost with all the extras i am missing and i dont think for trail rideing higher comp and aggressive cams will be the best bang for ur buck u will haev to run better gas around 100 octane to make it worth and timing is needed in the eqaution My .02

Hey guys. I don't know the ins and outs of this rocket kit, but I do know Jerry (the owner and designer). He is a good guy with a lot of knowledge. Give him a call and ask him about his motors that he builds for yamaha snowcross racers. Especially ask him about the guy that races in alaska that he ships too. He makes pretty good kits, and I they do run on pump gas. These rocket kits also included clutching. I have ridden his personal sled, and it flys. He said he would warranty the engine work he did on my viper, so I would think the same would apply here, but I would definetly get it in writing to be safe. Money is money.

Back