• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx1 carb trouble can anyone help????

04rxwarrior06

Veteran
#2 carb from clutch side has been giving me alot of problems. when i bought the sled that plug was fowled changed plugs noticed fuel pouriung out the over flow from 1+2 carbs. found a small burr in the brass piece that the needel float valve rides in. i took fine grit sand paper got the burr out and stopped that problem. since then i cleaned the carbs 2 times took them all apart in a bucket then put them back together and fuel is now comming from the small hole on the inner part of the carb flange where the air box clamps to it next to the other small holes while it is running and when its off i notice drips comming off the float bowl. the needle looks fine, the brass pieve looks fine the float works i cant figure it out!!!!

I don't know what number it has on the parts diagram -- those numbers are only relevant for the particular picture you get... it might be 8 on that picture, but 14 on the next one.

Whatever actual PART NUMBER it lines up with, it comes with the seat, needle, and the wire catch that hangs on to the float.

Back