• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

search feature

ger

Expert
Ok ,dont know if this happens to anyone else but when I put something into the search I get x number of threads . If I click on one to read it then click my back button to see the others I cant , I need to go to the search again and put in my search again . Happens everytime and it annoying .
How do you go back without clearing it

ger said:
Ok ,dont know if this happens to anyone else but when I put something into the search I get x number of threads . If I click on one to read it then click my back button to see the others I cant , I need to go to the search again and put in my search again . Happens everytime and it annoying .
How do you go back without clearing it

You can right click on the link and open in a new window or tab; atleast that is how I do it.

Jeremy

kcusscam said:
You can right click on the link and open in a new window or tab; atleast that is how I do it.

Jeremy

Only way to read the forum, as far as I'm concerned. Go through each page, right clicking and 'open in new tab'ing interesting threads, click on page 2 of results and read through the tabs I just opened. Repeat for every page.

Back