• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 137” bottoming out nearly with no one on.

Make sure the sled is sitting on flat ground when you are looking at it

I found there were 2 holes left.
I went out one. Which was about 1/2” from where it was. Hard to say if made much of a difference although doesn’t seem to be sagging quite as much. I will try this maybe today and then go the other hole out maybe.
Go all the way out.

Go all the way out.
I will my next attempt. Would I still need to when riding solo?
I just figured out what the noise was I was hearing when hitting a mild bump. I have BRP tunnel mounted scratchers. The track was hitting the tip of the scratcher and I could not figure out what it was. It sounded like the track was ratcheting but the sound was from back left side mostly. I put scratchers down and we tested it out quickly and sound went away.

Here are some pictures of my skid. This is an SRX, setup stiff, firm preload, firm setting on IQS.
Yes, it is dirty..

1676825381677.png

1676825423889.png

1676825484758.png

Grease the 4 zerk fittings in the rear skid, keep pumping till grease comes out some.

I’m sure you probably know this but these sleds collapse the rear end for some reason if the skis are on wheels. Makes it seem like there is no rear suspension at all.

Back