• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Secondary jack shaft bearing differences

Checked out my bearing today.. wow should have done this earlier!

How many miles on it !? Chaincase side ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000kms.
This is clutch side. Just have the chaincase apart and that one looked fine, Also oil lubed.

I actually made a mistake earlier, I said the chaincase side went on the race machines but it was actually the clutch side! Because I remember being able to move the clutch up and down about 2 inches ! Should last longer than 2000kms ! I think it's rediculious, not like it's a small job either !

I actually made a mistake earlier, I said the chaincase side went on the race machines but it was actually the clutch side! Because I remember being able to move the clutch up and down about 2 inches ! Should last longer than 2000kms ! I think it's rediculious, not like it's a small job either !

Yeah cheap seal just lets the water in and flush the grease out!

Cheap seal lets the water in and flush the grease out!

For sure ! Pretty essential part that shouldn't be cheaped out on !

There are no other brands that can replace the KOYO bearing that I'm aware of because of the 28mm ID

Ok. When I check It's 28 mm. Never know that before! So sorry I gave you wrong answer.

Back