• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Self installed ulmer turbo kit help, and help with fuel pump and fpr install.

I still have the stock fuel line at 12psi on the Viper. Nytro could be different

No just fuel emissions hose wrapped in orange fire sleeve. Near the turbo

K and also you guys think 3/8 id is a litte much for use on this built. Buddy has 6ft x 3/8" nylon braid hanging around

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

K and also you guys think 3/8 id is a litte much for use on this built. Buddy has 6ft x 3/8" nylon braid hanging around

You dont need anything fancy for fuel line. I can check the size on mine, but its just regular black fuel line. Pretty much the same internal diameter as the stock.

Does anyone actually know the stock fuel line id

Stock on the Viper is 5/16. I would guess (and this is a guess) that Nytro is probably the closest metric equivalent

Make sure you stage 8 fasteners on all exhaust connections or you will loose throttle response when they come loose.

Whats everyone got for plumbing the return line back into the fuel tank

Turned out really good got it all together and running good got the clutching i needed and everything. Absolutely love it

Back