• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seneca Falls Grass Drags-Woody's Shootout

Buster696

VIP Member
Guys,
A friend of mine asked me to post this on TY...

This weekend is the Woody's Shootout with the Pro-Stock 1000's
This is a full weekend of racing at one of the fastest tracks in the country, if not the fastest... I've raced here in the past and it is 100% clay from starting line to shut down. If the air is good, world records will be broken.

I plan on being there on Saturday and racing on Sunday in the Amateur classes.
As you can see in the flyer, you will also be able to test-ride the new yami's, (not sure on the course).

Hope to see many TY-ers there...

Thanks,
--Buster696--

Attachments

• Seneca Falls Oct15-16a.jpg
    Seneca Falls Oct15-16a.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 119

Very little testing (unfortunately), first official run was this weekend with timers... and that didn't go so good as you can read in the post: "Grass Dragging your Sled" on how i did… hit the red light this weekend, so at Seneca Falls i hope to have the sled running better and fix the driver error(s)….

Are you going to make it down to Seneca Falls?

--Buster696--

nope, I think that will be my last weekend on the asphalt. Got rained out last weekend and still need my 9.

Mike good luck! Do you have a twin brother that lives in WI?There is a guy that drive dump truck that comes into my work just about everyday and you guys look just a like,lol.

Oh boy, just when I thought there was only one Monker.....................

That's even worse!!!!!

Just kidding guys.

Hee Hee Ha Ha

Guys, for those who went to this event, what can you say... I went on Sunday with the intent to race. Well... Needles to say, it didn't happen... I feel for the people that promoted/ran this event. They are the nicest people in racing. This event WILL be the premier event when we get to race there... I know I will be there, either racing or as a spectator...

I did get in a little testing this weekend and got the clutching set. I'm please with the results and will be racing this weekend in Perry, NY at the Wyoming County Speedway and see what we can do...

--Buster696--

Tony look in the back ground do you recognize that Vmax?you racing @ Perry? Give me a buzz Mike you and I can head down together.

MARK, I THINK YOU LIKE THAT VMAX !! lol. YOU EVEN HAVE A VIDEO !! HEY RIGHT NOW ITS TEST & TUNE AT DUCKS FOR ME SATURDAY AND PERRY SUNDAY WEATHER PERMITTING. !! 3;16 (tony)

Back