• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Service manual

I think what amazes me about this thread is that the other guys that received manuals never renewed..how sad is that.
I agree TOM, it used to be a shameful thing to do something just for yourself and ‘not contribute, help etc.’ now it seems people never think of being a part of the good thing, service, web site what ever. I think the look out for number one attitude is seriously changing our world. 2 cents

Hi,
Looking for service manual for 2009 VK professional. is that possible to get if Im a VIP ? Thanks in advance

check your pm jim bob21. just sent the manual we have.

I agree TOM, it used to be a shameful thing to do something just for yourself and ‘not contribute, help etc.’ now it seems people never think of being a part of the good thing, service, web site what ever. I think the look out for number one attitude is seriously changing our world. 2 cents
agree

Just signed up for the VIP with auto renew. Could I get a copy of the service manual? Just bought my first sled, a 2007 VK Pro and I'm getting ready to start changing fluids, new battery, etc etc. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of questions on it. Im originally from TN, these things are completely new for me :)

Just signed up for the VIP with auto renew. Could I get a copy of the service manual? Just bought my first sled, a 2007 VK Pro and I'm getting ready to start changing fluids, new battery, etc etc. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of questions on it. Im originally from TN, these things are completely new for me :)

I will send it shortly.

Hey MrSled, if you could hook me up with an appropriate manual for my 2009VK pro I’d greatly appreciate it.

I would be interested in a service manual for a 2016 Viking Pro if anyone has a source.
Thanks,
North Bay Ned

Back