• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shock rebuilding in Ontario, who does it?

wantsnow

Extreme
Ok so I just got back from the first ride on a new to ME 07 Phazer FX. Great sled! The sled has about 2000kms on it and it's seems that I may have a blown rear shock. Is that even possible? If I'm on the running boards the rear suspension feels really soft and bouncy. The springs are set to H. I don't remember if it was like this when I bought it but it certainly feels blown now. Can this be rebuilt and if so does anyone know a good shop in the Hamilton Ontario area to do this quickly as this season is going to be very short? Thanks for the help!

You will have to take it out to tell for sure, but if you feel a performance loss it is probably done.

There is Dean at Peak velocity and Shocktech.

I have sent a bunch of shocks to Dean and I have always been very happy with his service.

I did have a shock leaking air after I got it back from him but he told me what I needd to do to fix it and was riding the next day. I would not hessitate to send my shocks there again.

You can get it done through sleds 'r' us on hwy 6 just up the hill from 403, i just had both front shocks rebuilt, and it took about a week.

I got all mine done at Ride Concepts in Thunder Bay. The guy to talk to is Tapio, all mine were done last year so you know he has done them. I have had all my dirt bike susp done by him too for years and am always happy with the service and he will ship parts back for no cost priority

Got mine rebuilt a few years ago in MooseCreek. Cant recall the name of the shop.

Back