• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Should I change my oil?

SRTGTOCJ7

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023Sidwinder L-TX LE EPS.
2019 Sidewinder L-TX DX
2000 SXR 700
1997 VMax XCT 600
So, I bought a new Sidewinder last year. With the crappy weather last year and the non existent snow here in the New York,I have less than 100 miles on her. Should I leave the break in oil or have it changed.

Thanks

So, I bought a new Sidewinder last year. With the crappy weather last year and the non existent snow here in the New York,I have less than 100 miles on her. Should I leave the break in oil or have it changed.

Thanks
I would leave it and change it at 500 miles.

Change it,

What else are you going to do with your time?

Thanks
I would load it up and head to Northern Quebec.
Non parlez vous francais?

Myself I’d change the oil and the filer. It’s going to have metal and shavings in it.

I’d always change first oil after just one good days ride. Then again at 500-600 miles too.

Myself I’d change the oil and the filer. It’s going to have metal and shavings in it.

I’d always change first oil after just one good days ride. Then again at 500-600 miles too.
Yea I missed this was a fresh motor. Good call

Back