• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

I talked to Rob at Blown Concepts yesterday and he's going to work me up a design, so I'm in. I saw Don's beauty on display at HayDays and knew I wanted something custom. Most of the template wraps online are (for my taste) way too busy.

Thanks Beerman. I think that you'll be pretty happy working with Robb on a custom design. He can work with you to come up with something tasteful that is not too "in your face" if that's what you're going for. I see that you're located not to far from his shop which makes it easy to work with him in person.

I'm waiting for another SideWinder to show up for my wife to ride this season (Blue L-TX LE) and one of the first things that I'll have done to it is to have Robb come up with another awesome design.

Last edited:
I emailed with Robb too, awhile back...Just want something for my knee areas to help with the ALL WHITE panel. Keeping it white will be tough without wrapping that.

Dan

I just want a simple carbon wrap to cover my grey panels..........

So . . . Robb emailed me an initial design today, we then spent 30 mins on the phone tweaking it, changing colors, layout, etc. and he sent me updates one after another in real time - talk about OUTSTANDING customer service. I'm dropping off my sled this Friday to have him do the install as well since I know it'll be better than I can do and he said it allows him to make adjustments as he goes. I'm loving this design and can't wait to see it come together.
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 6.41.08 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 6.56.37 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 6.52.31 PM.jpg

Art.....You and Robb really came up with a very nice and clean looking package for your SW. That color combination is going to look awesome on your sled. ;)!

I can't wait to see what the finished product will look like once the install is done.

Hey Don, I'm stoked! Thanks for the intro. Here's where Robb started, I really like this a lot (and LOVE the side panel) but wanted more white. Robb deserves all the credit.

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 5.44.41 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 5.44.51 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 5.45.00 PM.jpg

Cool....I sent Robb my side panel images I drew up myself, he says no prob.

I want mine stock looking, and stealth....just that white knee area changed up for dirt is my goal.

Beerman, looking awesome and Im excited to see it done! I will be asking you some questions later for sure, Im anxious to hear how thick his material is, and how it adheres to the plastics.

I have always used E-sticky in the past and had incredibly thick materials that literally would never come off, and could take a beating, so Im just hoping these are as tough.

Dan, for sure. Don had his on last season (not sure how many miles) and it still looked great when I saw it this year at Haydays. He can comment a lot better than I can, but it looked good and thick.

Cool....I sent Robb my side panel images I drew up myself, he says no prob.

I want mine stock looking, and stealth....just that white knee area changed up for dirt is my goal.

Beerman, looking awesome and Im excited to see it done! I will be asking you some questions later for sure, Im anxious to hear how thick his material is, and how it adheres to the plastics.

I have always used E-sticky in the past and had incredibly thick materials that literally would never come off, and could take a beating, so Im just hoping these are as tough.

I had been originally planning to do esticky but his customer service is horrible no number to call and takes weeks to get back to u. I emailed him over a month ago he sent me the templates 2 weeks after that. So I can up with my design and haven't heard back yet after sending him multiple emails asking if he has received them. I understand if he's busy but just say I got your design I'll let you know as soon as I finish it. So I am really thinking of going with Robb now I talked with him last night but I myself like the Wild in your face wraps like esticky does so hopefully rob can come up with something

I had been originally planning to do esticky but his customer service is horrible no number to call and takes weeks to get back to u. I emailed him over a month ago he sent me the templates 2 weeks after that. So I can up with my design and haven't heard back yet after sending him multiple emails asking if he has received them. I understand if he's busy but just say I got your design I'll let you know as soon as I finish it. So I am really thinking of going with Robb now I talked with him last night but I myself like the Wild in your face wraps like esticky does so hopefully rob can come up with something
Same thing for me....in 2012 Phil at Esticky did my wrap for cat. He always replied fast back then. I put out some emails few weeks back about this SW, and still no reply.

Robb has gone back and forth with me a few times on my simple knee area ideas, so he has been great. I just need to figure out color match(which is alot harder when matching stock graphics) So Robb hopefully will have access to a 5oth near him to match up the lines and colors, and I will send him all the measurements I can get off mine.

I just wish i had some idea when my sled will arrive...nothing so far, not even an approx date.

Same thing for me....in 2012 Phil at Esticky did my wrap for cat. He always replied fast back then. I put out some emails few weeks back about this SW, and still no reply.

Robb has gone back and forth with me a few times on my simple knee area ideas, so he has been great. I just need to figure out color match(which is alot harder when matching stock graphics) So Robb hopefully will have access to a 5oth near him to match up the lines and colors, and I will send him all the measurements I can get off mine.

I just wish i had some idea when my sled will arrive...nothing so far, not even an approx date.
Exactly I would rather give someone the business who has good customer service and values there customers. I started messaging Phil originally about my wrap last march and I still don't have it if that says anything. I didn't receive anything or any news on my sidewinder last year until my dealer got it which was around the first week of November

Well I can attest to anyone wondering that Robb's customer service was excellent. I'm planning to drop off the sled this Friday and I'll post photos of the real deal as soon as I get it back. Stoked!

Back