• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

It will be very close to this....this is my Viper wrap I had them design and
Burmeister Viper 4 NEW PATTERN (2).jpg
install

It was a se with the white. I wanted to get rid of the white. Took about 7 hours to install, probably 100 pieces. Was some gap issues on the side panels and with the white showing through didn't look too good, but a blue sharpie matches pretty damn good. I also didn't realize it looks like a dallas cowboy sled now which I'm in packer country here.

It was a se with the white. I wanted to get rid of the white. Took about 7 hours to install, probably 100 pieces. Was some gap issues on the side panels and with the white showing through didn't look too good, but a blue sharpie matches pretty damn good. I also didn't realize it looks like a dallas cowboy sled now which I'm in packer country here.
It looks Patriotic. Tell the cheeseheads that ;-)

So that's impressive you got rid of all the white lines! And that's why I asked as I couldn't see any white. Nicely done.

Jafo, whos wrap?

I sure am hoping E-sticky gets back to me. IMO the nicest wraps around bar none, and he never replies! grrrr

Hoping Winder got the ball rolling with Phil!

Jafo, so it looks like you're a pro. Do you offer a B&B type of service or do I have to find a local motel.

Any appointments for Nov?

I guess I could just sleep in my truck, in your driveway.

It's too cool......nice work!

Last edited:

Back