• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

Well I can attest to anyone wondering that Robb's customer service was excellent. I'm planning to drop off the sled this Friday and I'll post photos of the real deal as soon as I get it back. Stoked!
How's the wrap coming along?

Has anyone used arctic fx they seem to be the most publicized wrap company for sleds with one of the best websites but there wraps seem a lot my expensive by a long shot and if you want to add any logos it's $10 per logo where most the other companies do it for free

Has anyone used arctic fx they seem to be the most publicized wrap company for sleds with one of the best websites but there wraps seem a lot my expensive by a long shot and if you want to add any logos it's $10 per logo where most the other companies do it for free
I looked at a couple of the sleds they had at Haydays, the quality looked good - but for me personally their designs are too busy. I absolutely agree with you on the quality of their web site, very nice to see the designs and what they would look like with different colors.

I'm also looking at rehab wraps and focus graphics and design when I get a wrap nailed down for sure or more info I'll post it both these companies have great specials right now also why has it seemed that yamaha has been last to come with limited selection the last few years and it seems like polaris is the #1 wrap created

Last edited:
I have an arcticfx wrap coming today that I will be putting on later this week. I tried picking the least busy one since they all seem pretty intense to me but that may be my age. Went with dark blue and black with the star.

I have an arcticfx wrap coming today that I will be putting on later this week. I tried picking the least busy one since they all seem pretty intense to me but that may be my age. Went with dark blue and black with the star.
Awesome I look forward to seeing pics and how the install went

Just finished my wrap from Arctic FX. Really nice quality.
IMG_1625.jpg

That looks great Art! How does your shepherd like it?

That is really going to stand out on the whitetop this winter.

Last edited:
Thanks Don! I think Robb did a great job. I wasn't sure about the orange when we were discussing it, but I have a new Klim jacket and helmet with orange, so I think it'll all tie together.

She was busy running in front of the camera ;-)

Just contacted my wrap supplier in Suamico, WI. Was waiting for them to get the template for the winder. Going to be close to my realistic flames like my Viper.....but Black flames instead of blue....on white vinyl.

Back