• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Signature requests...

..Stiffler.. said:
Here Rexx...

Im not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but let me know what you want changed or if you want something totally different...

rexxsig.jpg

Stiff

Nope. Not at all what I was thinking but very cool in an Alpine sort of way.
I like it. How do I post it as my signature???
REXX.

[-IMG]http://www.redzoneassassins.com/images/tyforum/rexxsig.jpg[/IMG]

rexxsig.jpg

*1st right click onto the Picture.
*2nd click onto Properties AT THE BOTTOM see it
*3rd copy the Properties & copy it to the Signature box or save as pictures and copy and paste into the signature box
*4th add the in front of the Properties
*5th add the to the back of the Properties
*6th Your done Submit It Dude ;)!

Make sure you have no Spaces between the at both ends.

BTW; I added a - in the [-IMG] just to show you, other wise you would have only seen the picture as I did it the correct way in the bottom one.

Super EASY DUDE................If BOUNTY CAN DO IT, ANY ONE CAN :tg:

CONVERT & MIKE would be PROUD OF ME :jump:

..Stiffler.. said:
looks good...sry havent been on all day...any other questions just ask...ill try to look every so often...and blgs I almost have yours done....

Stiff

Thanks man, :Rockon: I'm not in a big hurry though. Sure you got alot of requests for a :-o "Sig. Image".

Jim

..Stiffler.. said:
Here you go Warden...let me know if you want changes..

Also thought you would like Kingston pen in the background haha...

wardensig.jpg

Stiff

I LOVE it! How the heck do I add it as my signature? I tried to copy and paste it into my sig box but won't work!

Warden said:
..Stiffler.. said:
Here you go Warden...let me know if you want changes..

Also thought you would like Kingston pen in the background haha...

wardensig.jpg

Stiff

I LOVE it! How the heck do I add it as my signature? I tried to copy and paste it into my sig box but won't work!

You need to copy and paste the URL of the picture (http://www.redzoneassassins.com/images/ ... densig.jpg) minus the parentheses and add
after it. There should be no spaces between the URL and the bracketed commands used to imbed an image.

In other words copy and paste the following and remove the ~ I added before http to make it not work. Removing this once you copy and paste to you signature should make it work.

wardensig.jpg

Jim

Thx guys for helping these guys out with adding the sigs...

and REXX sry man I know that wasnt what you were exspectng but without making the sig hugh I wouldnt be able to add you going through the trees...but let me play with it and ill try to figure something out...until then hope that one is ok...

and yeah I have a few to do blgs but they dont take that long...yours was almost done but it was on my home pc...now I have it on my laptop so ETA is ASAP haha

Stiff

Here you go blgs....

let me know if any changes needed...

and sry I couldnt make the words chrome cause you wouldnt really be able to see it cause the font is to small...it would have taken away from the words and the reading visability...

blgsrx-1mtnsig.jpg

Stiff

Back