• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Signature requests...

Thanks Stiff; it looks awesome :Rockon: I see you found pictures of my Rotty Jinx too.

Jim

..Stiffler.. said:
Blgs;

yeah needed some filler haha....

on the bottom of the sig do you want me to put:

"I'd rather have 4-strokes and be blown than, 2-strokes and be big bored. "

if so let me know

Stiff

Nah, I like to change my signature phrases every once in awhile. Like on SnoWest; it says " '03 RX-1mtn; If I wanted something easy to ride, I'd call your girlfriend"

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Jim

Hey all sry been out of town for a while. Sry about the sigs I still have to make...was out riding :)

anyway im back on so if I dont get them done today they will be on tomorrow..

Sry for the delays

Stiff

Stiffler, how about a couple of changes to my signature. The Matterhorn is probably the most widely recognised image of Switzerland so it should feature in the image. I have linked a few images below. Not expecting you to use all the images, just giving you some ideas. It would be nice if the Swiss Flag featured in the image too. When you have time, could you try an edit job?

Cheers.

matterhorn.jpg

matterhorn.jpg

matterhorn-800.JPG

matterhorn.jpg

I would like to have one made

I would like to have one made but need to get some more pictures to go in my sig. If you can make one for me thatd be sweet. Thanks, I will get back to you once I get some pics.

I would like to have one made but need to get some more pictures to go in my sig. If you can make one for me thatd be sweet. Thanks, I will get back to you once I get some pics.

Sopunds good mountain...

and the rest I havent forgot about you..

next in line is:

Sniperviper
gypsy
mountain

they should be on tomorrow sometime...check back

Stiff

Back