• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Simmons Ski's good deal

Thoought I would add a little more insight to this.
That price doesn't include the "cutting carbides." I just ordered a pair from him (should be showing up today). I got blue skis, with black strap, and 4 (four) 4" cutting carbides shipped for $ 380. For what I got It still seems to be a dcent deal, I think I could got the same thing for a few bucks cheaper from another guy on snowest, but this gentlemen was good to deal with.

Just in case I have a set of blue with black skis off my Viper, they jsut don't make it with a red RX. $200 shipped with used carbides. On the Bergstrom site the 4in are $48 per pair. Not suire what others are selling them for.

sk-rx1 said:
Just in case I have a set of blue with black skis off my Viper, they jsut don't make it with a red RX. $200 shipped with used carbides. On the Bergstrom site the 4in are $48 per pair. Not suire what others are selling them for.

Are these simmons and do you still have them ? Bigtimesledder1

Back