• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Site Help...Please Read!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Convert is now my Assistant Admin and will be doing the log in and password issues for the users. Please contact him for additional help.

Thanks
Tom

Wow, Convert...an extra pay check coming in! Just think of all the new toys you'll have soon. ;)!

:rocks:

Chance, if he is nice enough you two could show up at Lambeau Field and meet me for the Viking-Packer game. Of course paid on the TY buisiness account thanks to Convert.

Paycheck? nobody said nuthin bout no paycheck :shock: MrSled don't get one why should i! This is strictly voluntary only benefit to me is knowing i'm part of the best sled site on the net ;)! :yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Captain_Toyota said:
Congrads Convert. Im sure you will be a great assistant mod.
Cap'n

Congratulations Convert on your promotion to Assistant Admin. MrSled counldnt have made a better choice. ;)! ;)!

Mr. Sled, could I be Activities Director?

Attachments

• Mr.Sled and VDW.jpg
    Mr.Sled and VDW.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 919
Steve, you know what I would normally say here, so I'll save you the effort of editing my post.

Edit, edit, edit, edit, ......and that's how Steve got the job. Good going Convert!!!

Thanks guy's and VDW :D Hopefully this will take some of the workload off of Tom ;)! Any user problems or questions bounce them off me first if i can't handle it i'll pass it on to MrSled I have rights to do most anything user related. Mods to the forum and server stuff is still Tom's baby I'll act as a consultant there as much as i can, i know hardware but Tom's got a lot more background in this stuff than i do.
:rocks:

Back