• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Site News!!!

WoW, pretty nasty hit. glad you are OK.
Way cool, spending more time with the family ;)!
Been telling you that, just didnt think of crashing into you to get the point across LOL

MrSled said:
Hi Guys,
I wanted to tell you a little something that happened to me this last Friday. I was on my way home from work and I was rear ended coming off the highway onto my off ramp. The guy hit me so hard I broke the drivers seat and pushed my Mini Van (work truck) in about a foot, blew out the back windows. I am fine other then a really sore neck. But this was a slap in the face to pay more attention to my wonderful family and children at home. So if you don’t see me post as often, that is the primary reason. Guys I am not abandoning you…. I am just going to spend a little less time watching my server and neglecting those that need me the most. I will most like switch the time around that I do site work and so on to later in the eve so if I don’t get back to you is because I have not read your mail yet. This is something that I put a lot of time and effort into and will NEVER let go. Please bare with me and have fun with your sleds this year and enjoy those around you.

Please give the moderators a break, as I will be leaning on them a bit more for help.

Tom
Tom i am so very happy you are all right,being rear ended is almost as bad a being t-boned and i know all about that first hand,you are 100% right about family being NO.1 they should come first above everything,yes we might miss you some on here but this is why you have some great support with your monitors,so take it slow and spend some much needed time w/wife and family,we will be just fine,oh ya Happy Holidays to you and your family from the Mcavoy family.. :rocks: ;)!

Tom glad to hear you are ok and hope for a speedy recovery from your ordeal. I could not imagin not having my family and friends to lean on for support. This site being one of the best friends a guy could have, along with all the great people on this site that I have met in person. Thanks for the great work on the site and please spend as much time with your family as you can. Get well soon.
THANKS AGAIN
Stu
(rx1familyman)

Tom took it in the rear end!!! :moon: :tg:

Back