• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skid plate

stgdz

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
19 tcat, 15 4000 RR, 13 800 RR
Anyone run the Yamaha polymer skid plate? Got mine installed this last weekend and did the ac one on my kids zr 4000. The Yamaha is much smaller and way easier to mount

Attachments

• PXL_20220227_212928717_copy_1612x1209.jpg
    PXL_20220227_212928717_copy_1612x1209.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 78

Anyone run the Yamaha polymer skid plate? Got mine installed this last weekend and did the ac one on my kids zr 4000. The Yamaha is much smaller and way easier to mount
I have one of those but haven't put it on yet.

I have one of those but haven't put it on yet.
So it worked really well this season. I know I bounced off some stuff after the skid plate was installed but looking at it there is barely a mark on it.

A++++ would highly recommend

So it worked really well this season. I know I bounced off some stuff after the skid plate was installed but looking at it there is barely a mark on it.

A++++ would highly recommend
Good to know, thanks for the info. I am doing some other work on the sled today so will try to get that mounted finally!

If you have extra rivnuts I would suggest doing the back two screws. The four front ones are the standard screws cat uses throughout the body mounting.

If you have extra rivnuts I would suggest doing the back two screws. The four front ones are the standard screws cat uses throughout the body mounting.
Yeah, I noticed that when I first got it but thanks for the reminder!

Back