• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz Air Frame

Has anyone installed these? If so how do you like them? What year and model sled are they on, and did you use their tunnel kit and or buy their bumper?

Attachments

• skinz air frame.jpg
    skinz air frame.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 145

yep , they pretty darn good , install took some time , but i wanted them in perfect , strong and can you ever get a grip with your feet , best part is no more snow or ice build up , one of my fav mods i did to my sled , well worth it to me ,

Thanks for the feedback! I ordered a set of them yesterday and they just showed up today. I also ordered the Footlok kit to avoid loose screws. Hopefully I'll have them on by the weekend. (not that we have any snow to test them out on :crap: .......but atleast they'll be on for the first time we finally get some!)

Just finished em up! Other than getting the wrong installation instructions, the install was pretty straight forward! I cant wait to test em this weekend!!

Attachments

• Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    557.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Side 1.JPG
    Side 1.JPG
    609.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Side 2.JPG
    Side 2.JPG
    705.5 KB · Views: 97

Back