• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX GARAGE WORKS BRAIDED FLEX PIPE

Yes, about four or five years ago, I installed a repair kit on a 2011 Apex. It was an awful experience, a lot of modifying had to be done and I swore never again. But I'd be willing to try again once with the improved fitment if asked.

I did mine 09 and did my brothers 13 both sleds have couple seasons and couple thousand miles = no issues
Fx garage kit has my vote

I did mine 09 and did my brothers 13 both sleds have couple seasons and couple thousand miles = no issues
Fx garage kit has my vote
Great to hear basic700. Did you install the original design that used 2 clamps per flex pipe or the newer style with the mounting flanges like I just installed? G.B.

If you don't mind cutting your header anyways, I used (3) 1.5 inch stainless V-band kits off of ebay and some short 1 3/8ths stainless flex pipes. The best part about it is there is no need for any gaskets anymore, and the v bands fit perfectly under the tank just like stock. The v bands are obviously a little too big for the pipe, but if you're a decent welder it is nothing to make work.
Could you post some pics please? Thanks

Back