• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SKINZ heat loc handguards

DeerHuntr

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Opinions?? They kinda look chinsey the way they attach. Wondering if anyone uses them and what you think. They don't require a normal handguard to mount to correct???

I won't use anything else but these. They provide excellent protection, easy to mount and almost impossible to break.

The Yamaha "shear wind deflectors" are similar and work pretty well. Usually a bunch and reasonably priced on Ebay.

I actually have a pair that I keep in the nose of the Apex. They are great for those days when someone has cold hands only to find out they have no wind deflectors.

You can mount them on any sled easily. I put them on the Apex in the ultra cold days, otherwise I have no deflectors other than the windshield on.

I took my hand guards of my Nytro and installed the Skins and will never go back. Have to get a set for the wife now.

You'll be surprised how well those work and how warm your hand warmers are and you'll be able to wear a lighter glove.

These kind of look like cold guards that I was looking at .Now I dont know witch to get ? Cold guards are cheaper .

I picked up a pair of Rox from my buddy. Only used them on my last ride of the year but I liked em! Retail for $135 and I picked em up for $75!

Back