• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sled lifts?

yamamarc

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 zr9000 Ltd
What make is a good one! How high do they go! Did you build your own?
I'm thinking of either buying one or building one! My old back just can't take being bent over for hours doing maintenance on 2 sleds!!

There are a few out there, some aluminum and most others steel. I have a steel one. There is a post on TY somewhere

Table Lift with a overhead chainfall is best setup I have seen. Makes suspension install and removal so easy!

I bought the sledez lift at the Milwaukee snow show. $260 I believe I paid for it. Love it!!

I have a steal one, heavy but made to last and i trust it holding my sled up

http://www.jsjacks.com/snowmobile-lift/

I also have a jsjacks snowmobile Jack it lifts 31 inches had has a pneumatic/hydraulic jack. It lifts 1,000 lbs. and you can start you sled while lifted, and sitting on your seat which is shown on one of their demonstration movies.

You can buy cheapers lifts but few have all the features of the jsjack.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Not that everyone has one but I use my car hoist and it works great! Lift the front, back or the whole thing, nothing underneath and easy to install/remove whatever you need.

IMG_1884.JPG

A friend has a couple double posters, unfortunately, everybody knows he has them and he has a 40 year old son! They are never, NEVER, available! Now everyone in Woodbury, MN knows you have one and soon yours will NEVER be available too! LOL! It looks like you also made the mistake of heating your workspace too! Strike 2. I don't suppose you have a large CFM, high pressure compressor and a Welder? Because if you do, lookout your list of friends has just expanded and the line has started to grow!

Just funning with you, it's great to have stuff and even more fun sharing with people of like interests!!!

I just use 3 5 gallon pails, works perfect and lots of room to get under with the creaper to do an oil change and perfect height to work on.

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 159

Back