• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled Rental for Give away ride

maxdlx

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Apex RTX
Bringing my stepson up with me for the give away ride and the 96 600 2 up isn't going to be a good sled for him to do that on. Where is the best place to rent a sled near Muni at. This may be in the wrong section and if it is I'm sorry, but couldn't figure out where to put it. Thanks Maxdlx

Uprental.com, several locations to choose, one is the super 8 next door to the comfort inn. They have all cats, there also is a ski doo rental In town.

Get ahold of Angela at Comfort inn, I believe she has a few contacts and may be able to get you a decent deal since its for the TY ride.

Sno-Xr said:
Get ahold of Angela at Comfort inn, I believe she has a few contacts and may be able to get you a decent deal since its for the TY ride.

Make sure you ask for Angela Gerou Tiernan........there's actually two Angela's there now........the owner I mentioned and one who works the desk........

buddah said:
Sno-Xr said:

Make sure you ask for Angela Gerou Tiernan........there's actually two Angela's there now........the owner I mentioned and one who works the desk........

Good call Buddah ;)!

Back