• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sledhead 24-7 - 2021 sled of the year is....

Don't tell the Lesters!!!
seriously, I don't like proclamations of "best of the year" in anything until the public gets their hands on them. They all seem great pre-production but until riders actually put them through the paces for a full year you never know the weakness of a design or production quality.

I would really like to know how much Yamaha had a hand in designing the Venom? I'm not trying to be negative just really want to know.

Don't tell the Lesters!!!
seriously, I don't like proclamations of "best of the year" in anything until the public gets their hands on them. They all seem great pre-production but until riders actually put them through the paces for a full year you never know the weakness of a design or production quality.

I hear that!
Yea OK, I’m sure the guys rating the sleds are going right out and buying one of those 65 horsepower monsters for themselves because they are so awsome!
:drink:
Venom is pretty much a kids sled, so there’s nothing to compare with.

I hear that!
Yea OK, I’m sure the guys rating the sleds are going right out and buying one of those 65 horsepower monsters for themselves because they are so awsome!
:drink:
Venom is pretty much a kids sled, so there’s nothing to compare with.
Yeah there is nothing to compare it with and it is something that magazine guys wouldn't go out and buy for themselves, however it could be the sled that saves the future of our beloved sport! Getting the kids off the video game couch and out riding is what is needed and this sled could be just the ticket. If it accomplishes the mission of achieving this, then it deserves the sled of the year title! Again I just want to know what part of the sled Yamaha had in developing it?

And the sled of the year goes too..........................the highest bidder.

Back