• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Tracker hyd. Ski wheel system

Jeff Rueth

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Has anybody used this system? Looking for something for the wife’s sled. I know it is heavy and costly but she has a lot of neck and shoulder problems and thought this would help at gas stops and such. Has anyone tried the Rouski set also? Seems simple but I would probably still have to stop and do it for her.? Anything to make it better for her. She never says a word about my money spent on go fast parts so want to help her if possible.

Have not used these but have used Rouskis on various sleds for a decade. They are easy to install and 'pretty' reliable - I did have one issue years ago. I have to engage and disengage my wife's myself as she cannot do it but it is not that big of a deal. Sure saves driveways, the garage floor and the trailer.

I've been thinking about purchasing the Rouski kit. I've used something from Caliber to lift skis to load/unload and save driveway and garage but it's not something that stays on the sled for bridge crossings and gas stations etc...

How much are those hydraulic kits? Look like they could be expensive.

This is the older generation model and I'm not sure it will fit all skis. My wifes polaris skis required a different part number from Rouski.

I've been thinking about purchasing the Rouski kit. I've used something from Caliber to lift skis to load/unload and save driveway and garage but it's not something that stays on the sled for bridge crossings and gas stations etc...

How much are those hydraulic kits? Look like they could be expensive.
Yes it was exspensive and heavy but if it makes life easier for her it makes life easier for me!

We have them on all of our sleds. I really like them! They are very ski specific so be sure to get the right one. Rouski got bought buy Kimpex so you can get them through Parts Unlimited now.

We have them on all of our sleds. I really like them! They are very ski specific so be sure to get the right one. Rouski got bought buy Kimpex so you can get them through Parts Unlimited now.
You have the Rouski or the other one?

Had very good success with the Rouski set up.
Imo.. they are well built and handled all my abuse. Won’t own a snowmobile with out them.

Thanks for the reply
I have been using the “QUALI-PIECES” ROLLER SKIES brand . Currently have them on all 4 of my Yamaha’s.
Would not be without them. I use them on bridges, roads, gas stops, and any other place where I need to protect my
“ SNOW TRACKER” carbides.
Hank

I have been using the “QUALI-PIECES” ROLLER SKIES brand . Currently have them on all 4 of my Yamaha’s.
Would not be without them. I use them on bridges, roads, gas stops, and any other place where I need to protect my
“ SNOW TRACKER” carbides.
Hank
Thanks for the response

Back