• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

snow trackers and 13mm front bar

Ran SnoTrackers on my Attak with stock bar and they worked great, just railed around corners with no push or darting at all. I could feel the front end really rolling in the corners and thought perhaps it needed a stiffer bar to combat the roll. Installed the 13mm bar and that's when I noticed the pushing in the corners along with a stiffer ride up front side to side. Lost the railing effect with the stiff bar. Came home the same day and put the stock bar in and it railed corners again. It needed to roll some to put weight on the outside ski and transfer weight to it to corner well IMO.

KnappAttack said:
Ran SnoTrackers on my Attak with stock bar and they worked great, just railed around corners with no push or darting at all. I could feel the front end really rolling in the corners and thought perhaps it needed a stiffer bar to combat the roll. Installed the 13mm bar and that's when I noticed the pushing in the corners along with a stiffer ride up front side to side. Lost the railing effect with the stiff bar. Came home the same day and put the stock bar in and it railed corners again. It needed to roll some to put weight on the outside ski and transfer weight to it to corner well IMO.

IMO, your older and slower these days. Hows that DOO DOO with the P/B clutch working for ya? Any new world records?

sx7001 said:
KnappAttack said:

IMO, your older and slower these days. Hows that DOO DOO with the P/B clutch working for ya? Any new world records?

Working great! Outruns the 2011 Apex I ride with! Try as we might, we just can't make the Apex outrun the little Doo anymore since the header and PB80. Added Ulmers airbox mod and PC5 to no avail on the Apex, also tried gearing down with no gain.

Did get beat by my buds CFR800 this year though after he did some more clutching. I'll fix that for next season, only need another 3 lengths! RB3 and narrower lighter track should give me that easily, just giving up too much to him using a 16" wide, 137" long track. Not bad for a 130 HP sled I'd say. LOL!

Lots of fast Yammy's up here. Bring that bad boy of yours up to one of our local gun runs. The lake is 10 miles long, I'll give you a 5 mile head start LoL.

KnappAttack said:

ABSOLUTELY IMO

sx7001 said:
Lots of fast Yammy's up here. Bring that bad boy of yours up to one of our local gun runs. The lake is 10 miles long, I'll give you a 5 mile head start LoL.

Bring yours down, lots of fast guys here too. You forget I ride with a bunch of drag racers and speed runners, and I'm talking ISR world class drag racers, Hayday champs and speed record holders! None of this backyard/local stuff. Perhaps you remember too, I had a 2011 Apex and about 20 older versions of the Apex/RX-1.

Back