• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow?

jneilsonjr,
Please add your location to your profile, per site rules.
Thanks

What's worse, No snow or having snow and a busted sled? :o|
Was putting my Attak back together today and discovered both of my rails are bent.

I for one can deal with no snow now as long as when it comes it stays and there's a ton. I cannot stand for when it snows, melts, snows, melts ect ect.

What really frost my balls is that accuweather has been saying cold and snow on there 15 day forecast for 30 days now. They had all this hype of a lake effect storm over turkey day and nothing. They were talking of a storm later next week but now that is postponed. It seems to me that they just keep moving the cold and Snow back every couple of days. I want to ride my new yamahas!

There will successive cold fronts coming through over the next 10 days. How cold the air will be, plus the wind direction and the flow of the jet stream will determine if the fronts produce lake effect or an east coast storm.

Any forecast beyond 48 hours is purely guesswork.

redrx1rkt said:

x's 2. I think they look at records when they get that far out. not real science. There are just to many variables to get it close. On the plus side. we could get some L/E at a moments notice. noone REALLY knows. lets ride.

redrx1rkt said:

More like 48 minutes. Pure guesswork, rarely ever even close. Must be nice to have that job. Don't have to do any real work, can be wrong every day for 30 years and never get fired. FWIW, I've heard not much snow in the midwest this winter. Wouldn't surprise me after the total sh*t summer we had. Barely got to enjoy the boat or even a nice bbq on the deck. Think I'm gonna sell the sled and move south so I can at least enjoy boating. Maybe get a streetbike again, too. Chicks look better in bikinis than snowpants anyway! :Rockon:

I can only agree on half your post. chicks look way cooler in my twisted mind in sno pants and a helmet. I tell my co-workers everyday. " I should have been a meterologist since they are NEVER right"

Back