• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow?

pat the rat said:
it's official,my first ride is in,we got 5'' today and still coming down,couldnt resist taking both sleds out for a short rip in the back alley,did hear other sleds thru town,what a feeling the first time

You lucky devil!!! I could cut my grass here yet, green as ever no frost in the ground, my pool is not even froze!!! we're still fishing in our boats on the local river here "Ottawa River" and catching 8 lbs plus Walley's... :o| :o| :o|

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 61
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 59
  • small3.jpg
    small3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 60

awesome!....ive been watching the radar and local conditions up there all week....nice to see its finally coming!...

calling for 15cms in Muskoka friday,finally should get a base going....but we need more cold!,lakes are very warm still....lots of fuel for lake effect which is good!

i dono they seem to be fairly close around here... maby where i am its easyer to predict. I have been watching the weather nonstop and i acctualy remember that when i was watchign the 14 day forcast they where predicting some sort of precipitation for me about 2 days ago and they where right. but it was still rain... apparently this time next weel il have 10-15 cms to play ing thats what 4 or 5 in.??

35cm here tommorrow,may get the ET410 out to try the new 1inch camoplast.

For anyone who rides around muskoka/sprucedale area(central ontario)

My buddy just sent me these pics from today.....he was first sled to ride to the famous Sprucedale hotel on the Seguin!

a fresh 9-10"!

Dan

Attachments

• DSC03631.jpg
    DSC03631.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC03632.jpg
    DSC03632.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC03634.jpg
    DSC03634.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 102
ROCKERDAN said:
For anyone who rides around muskoka/sprucedale area(central ontario)

My buddy just sent me these pics from today.....he was first sled to ride to the famous Sprucedale hotel on the Seguin!

a fresh 9-10"!

Dan

My Wife was in Huntsville Friday night. Crazy storm, but on Saturday when she headed home the snow disappeared going south. Gravenhurst was still green.

Back