• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow?

I disagree. Last year the wife had on her bikini and was sunbathing by the pool and felt bad on a real hot day that i was doing all the work. So she put on a pair of workboots, work gloves, and a shovel and helped me move 2 yards of topsoil. I'll tell ya I never saw so many guys driving by our street checking her out. That was one site I say - smokin hot. LOL

Now. put her in a pair sled pants, boots and a heavy jacket. ummm not to bad either. :jump:

Had a couple inches of snow this morning but it's 35 degrees now and mostly melted.

blustar - there's actually hot days in Winnipeg?? Who knew?

blustar said:
I disagree. Last year the wife had on her bikini and was sunbathing by the pool and felt bad on a real hot day that i was doing all the work. So she put on a pair of workboots, work gloves, and a shovel and helped me move 2 yards of topsoil. I'll tell ya I never saw so many guys driving by our street checking her out. That was one site I say - smokin hot. LOL

Now. put her in a pair sled pants, boots and a heavy jacket. ummm not to bad either. :jump:

pics please :jump: :jump:

Meteorologists can forecast with SOME accuracy beyond 48 hours. Its mostly trends. One of our local meteorologists was talking about the cold front that came threw on Turkey Day about a week before it happened. However, he only said he knew it would generally be colder with the potential for snow...no specifics.

I told my girlfriend it would turn me on to walk into the house and find her cleaning. She replied that if she did that, I wouldn't want to stop her, so what was the point? :)

Nice ride into Quebec Sunday!

The motorcycle was running great! Didnt even need winter gloves .......

That just aint right!

Env. Canada just posted this on their website.....lets hope this is the start to the snow season! ...this is for central ontario where i ride in Huntsville...

Dan

Environment Canada's Official Weather Warnings

Watches
Huntsville - Baysville
3:20 PM EST Monday 30 November 2009
Snow squall watch for
Huntsville - Baysville issued

..Snow squalls are possible tonight..

Cold air moving over the upper Great Lakes will cause snow squalls to develop in some of the snow belt areas. Snow squalls are expected to begin late this evening east of Georgian Bay and drift southward overnight. Precipitation will begin as rain along the shore and change to snow further inland. Low visibilities and snow accumulation 5 to 10 centimetres are likely. A few localities may see 10 to 15 centimetres especially over higher terrain east of Georgian Bay.

Port Carling - Port Severn
Snow squall watch for
Port Carling - Port Severn issued

Cold air moving over the upper Great Lakes will cause snow squalls to develop in some of the snow belt areas. Snow squalls are expected to begin late this evening east of Georgian Bay and drift southward overnight. Precipitation will begin as rain along the shore and change to snow further inland. Low visibilities and snow accumulation 5 to 10 centimetres are likely. A few localities may see 10 to 15 centimetres especially over higher terrain east of Georgian Bay.

Bracebridge - Gravenhurst
Snow squall watch for
Bracebridge - Gravenhurst issued

Town of Parry Sound - Rosseau - Killbear Park
Snow squall watch for
Town of Parry Sound - Rosseau - Killbear Park issued

Got to go for alittle ride nov 5th, put about 80km on my machine but we lost it all. In labrador city they got up to 60cm of snow this weekend.

It was 15 Degrees Celcius here on Saturday. Heading to Goose Bay next week for a couple of days of work. Hope to at least see some snow on the ground

My buddy in lab city said they got alot of snow this weekend, it was calling for 60cm and I think they got all of it. LUCKY.

West, about 100 miles from Winnipeg tonite is supposed to get about 6-8 inches. However Winnipeg is only supposed to get 3/4". LOL

NOV 7th just got my machine from stephenville the week before.

Attachments

• pixs2 001.JPG
    pixs2 001.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 97
it's official,my first ride is in,we got 5'' today and still coming down,couldnt resist taking both sleds out for a short rip in the back alley,did hear other sleds thru town,what a feeling the first time

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 84
this weekend,the boys will be doing radar runs in a friends 160 acre field,we do this every year,i go watch all day,might bring the phazer to see how fast she'll go on radar,it helps kill time while we wait for the trails to open

Back