• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow?

please send some snow my way. we got a couple of inches last week that just blew away. it rained last night and now we have snirt. :o|

Wow....just wow!

He's digging his car out like he's gonna be able to go somewhere, lol.

With three feet in front of it I doubt they will be going anywhere right away, at least till the plows catch up...amazing...all in one evening too.

;)!

We got at least 4 ft here in Bracebridge . Our local club had to plow our road with the Groomer yesterday at the request of our township . Our road has not seen a town plow since the storm started . The groomers have been out and started packing and hundreds of sleds have went by my house heading for the trails . The ground undreneath the new snow is not froze , Im going to wait a day or two to let everone else find the rocks and water and then I might go out for a short run . I might try some logging roads to just to here the Yammie run :yam:
MM

They are calling for 1-3 inches tonight...if we got a good solid 3 inches we'd be close to having enough. But I'd rather have 3 feet or so

sleddingfarmer said:
They are calling for 1-3 inches tonight...if we got a good solid 3 inches we'd be close to having enough. But I'd rather have 3 feet or so
I also do snowplowing so guess what I would be do'n with 3 ft. instead of riding, :o| I make more money with lots of small snow falls!!! :drink:

Anyone over on the east coast getting some serious snow? I keep seeing it on the news.

Sounds like the Midwest could get 8-12 inches on the 24th - 25th. Thats a long ways away but it sure would be nice!

Back