• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

rear2high

Extreme
Were suppose to get 6-9 inches tonight and tomorrow here in north eastern North Dakota :D :D :D :D :D :D . Was trail signing Sunday, getting ready!!

Its snowing here too, Saskatoon. I saw 4 guys in the ditch or through median fences on the way. I sure wish I had my truck today. I hate to say it but this year if people offer I may take a few dollars to crawl under their vehicles in the dead of winter. Its amazing how many people sit in their nice warm stuck useless vehicles when I crawl under to hook them up.
I used the winch over 2 dozen times last winter, 4 peole were grateful, 1 lady cried because I stopped at 2 in the morning, and a handful of shi thead teenagers wouldnt even get out of their cars to unhook or say thanks. A couple of real cute women offered thanks too, I had to keep telling myself "married, married, married, kids, home,...............you know the rest.
I love towing, definiately have the right truck to make tow trucks mad, 1 ton dually with a 10,000 winch, just hate people that cant even say thanks.

I remember this one little peckerhead- sat talking on his cell phone while I crawled under and hooked up the winch, felt like hooking it up around his neck and pulling the car out that way. Think he would be more careful next time?

STORM-CHASER said:
Man I wish we get a storm, I am just waiting to ride the vector

Yea same here, waited 9months to get that Nytro and still havent rode it yet, next time we get 9inches or so were traileren and getten a few miles on em.

:Rockon:

STORM-CHASER said:
yamaslob
You will get it up there before we do down state,unless we get a storm off erie, then I will be heading over that way

The storm off Lake Erie will be blow in before ya know it ;)!

Back