• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile Studs Cost?

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Yamaha Viper RTX
2018 Yamaha Viper RTX - Wife's Sled
What did everyone pay for their snowmobile studs? I'm used to paying around $1.50 for stud/backer/and nut. From what I'm seeing online doesn't look to be the case anymore. I'm looking for 1.325 studs for a 2018 Viper RTX with the 1.25 track. Any input appreciated! Thanks!

It’s not cheap! Looking at bag of alum double backers 48 for $59.95 just for backers. I usually throw receipts for things like that away. Evidence!

I just bought 96 woodys 1.325 with the large nuts and round backers yesterday. Stainless signature series.
$219.84 for the studs
$66.24 for backers

CAD dollars and saved the tax.

If you can make it to the milwaukee snow show you will find someone with very good discounts.
Planning on heading to the snow show. Was wondering what kind of deals they'd run. Usually never had to look at studs there but I'll have to check it out. Any booth in specific???

get your best price on paper then go booth to booth and someone will beat it so they dont have to pack them up and bring them home. try C.B. performance, they have good stud deals on Woodys .

Perfect! I'll check it out when I'm there in a few weeks. Thanks!

Your welcome. It can save you a bunch of cash if you shop around and work the vendors like a car salesman! It can be kinda fun

Update. Got a price of 2.50 a stud (nut, backer and stud) for Woodys so about $240 from Port Yamaha. They were 1.85 a stud for Extreme Max studs. Anyone have any experience with extreme max?

Back