• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

So what happens at these TY rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catprincess said:
This ride is must!! Where else can you get 20 guys together to fix a sled and find out it just needed GAS!!

:o|

I can not wait.
If I remember correctly, you and your mother were sitting there supervising!!
So, I blame poor supervision! :moon:

LMAO!

I think this will be my 6th annual Munising TY ride. That sounds right. 6 Years! You tend to get to know people over that amount of time, and I can truthfully say, TY people are the best. I've brought sledding buddies to TY rides all over Michigan, and those friendships last.

Plus, if you come to Muni this year, you'll get to see me in the flesh :) That alone is worth the price of admission :ORC :exc:

You won't regret it!

hey john , my wife and i met you at the novi show. i was the one in the charlestown chiefs hockey jersey. any way we look forward to hanging with everyone in muni and actually having more time to talk to everyone. all of the stories we heard were very encouraging and made the wife a little more excited to go up there , at first she was a little sceptical about meeting a bunch of strangers but after the novi show she feels much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back