• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sold the sleds, my summer toys

POWERHAULIC

VIP Member
sleds are out of of the garage for this season.
Bikes will now fill the space.

Attachments

• R-F view.JPG
    R-F view.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 159
  • r.f. STOCK.JPG
    r.f. STOCK.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 165
  • RIGHT.JPG
    RIGHT.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 175
  • DCP_0003.JPG
    DCP_0003.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 200

Cool looking assortment of scooters,i miss my flstcx 89,my flhex 84 w/side hack,and my flt 82 touring,but had to have silerado to haul all my stuff,maybe when i win the loto,so how did you like your turbo,did it do everything you thought is could do,and was it worth the extra coin?? :4STroke:

Going to pick it up on Friday am. Then it's ride time....

I'm gonna miss you guys for a week...sniff.

Impala, my NT is for sale, my wife doesn't ride (yet) either. I keep working on her, when I come back from a nice ride I rub it in how relaxing it was. Sooner or later I hope she comes around, or I'll just have to trade her in. LOL

mnmsnowbeast, I really liked the turbo, but the Apex will be supercharged. Yes the big grin and the power and the dependability is worth the coin. ;)!

The blue and silver Police bike has completed its makeover.
All new tins,and the 103" stroker is tuned in now LaLaLa

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 162
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 196
  • l side.jpg
    l side.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 172
At a car show today I saw a crazy bike... A 426 "HEMI" on two wheels... :shock: Could not believe it.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool..I'm not sure the wife took any pictures of it or not.. If she did I'll post later. MM.

Back