• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Solenoid, starter relay.....something else?????

Very interesting. Nearly every thread I read on dealing with the apex electrical gremlins says to use dialectric grease. I just replaced my relay and the only reason I didn't put any is was that I didn't have any available.

bringing back this thread, as i have the same problem right now iwth my 08 apex.

im getting code 11. i have wired in a temp gauge and air/fuel gauge to the sled, and when i went to start it, the battery only had 8.4 volts, so i put a tender on it, let it charge, and then went to start it hours later. when i turned the key over the dash lights lit up, and threw code 11... i dont belive i made any mistakes to the wiring when i did it, that could have created as issue here now...

im going to go down stairs and try and see if i can jump the relay and see if that gets the sled to start. i have gotten the sled to start once, and the code 11 went out right away after the sled started. after about 15 min of running, the sled threw code 11 again..

anybody lead me in a good direction of what the issue could be? dont wannt throw money at a new starter silinoid if it isnt needed.. code 11 is coming up cylinder identifaction...?? doesnt make sense.

Back