• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SOMETHNG IS LOOSE ON THE APEX !!!

SERPAGS

Expert
JUst curious, new to Yamaha. Just picked upi my APEX ER and as I was lifting it from the back, the bar where I lifted it from (don't know what its called) has some loose play in it. Anyone lknow if its normal or where I tighten it from please?

Mine had a stripped bolt that fell out during it's first warm-up. The nut that's built-in to the bumper is damaged and I think the whole bumper needs to be replaced. My dealer is going to check it out....

GT Dave

Ya'll are lucky if that is all your dealer screwed up. I've got a pretty good list going of things that were not done or done improperly before I took delivery.
Took it out today for its first good heat sink and the beginings of break-in, only put a couple of miles on and holy s**t, this thing is going to rock!!! But little cap on right ski spindle was missing when done.
I have contacted my dealer(ROCK RIVER Powersports in Jefferson WI) about my concerns and was told that they were to busy to take a look at it if I brought it over to them. I thought that maybe they could have someone spend 15 minutes on it to grease the skid, align skis, and tighten track, but NO! All things that should have been taken care of before delivery. I let them know how I felt, and will never return to that store. Next dealer Please. :shock:

Attachments

• Apex Banggin' 009.jpg
    Apex Banggin' 009.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 76
I lost that little plastic cap on the rage last year. same side too

Back