• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"Speed Addiction"

bwwelke

Extreme
I have a 09 XTX with a Holtman 60hp NOS shot, Mbrp muffler, Drag n Fly clutch kit, 20 tooth top gear. I need more performance but not sure what direction to go. Any help would be great! Thinking about a header and Power Comander..

:nos

How does your machine like the 60 shot.
To bad you could not do the filters. I'd go with the header and power commander

Lets just say the bottles don't last long enough. I would like to put filters on it but not sure how with the 2 nitrous nozzles that I have. How do you like the MBRP header?

Its built really well. The 3 to 1 collector is much larger then the stock header. It should flow really nice up top. I just got the machine so I have not rode it yet.
How hard was the nitrous install. My kit should be hear monday. Would you happen to have instructions for your kit. I got mine second hand so there is no instructions

If I picked up another nozzle the filters would work but that would be a 30 hp. shot to each cylinder. Does anybody know if that would work?

bwwelke said:
I have a 09 XTX with a Holtman 60hp NOS shot, Mbrp muffler, Drag n Fly clutch kit, 28 tooth top gear. I need more performance but not sure what direction to go. Any help would be great! Thinking about a header and Power Comander..

:nos

Were you one of the Nytro's at the Paradise Speed runs last winter during the winter festible.

I think the power commander and excell full system would deff add some more power, and i think you can link the commander to your nos system with a multi function hub and it will auto spray the nos at full throttle,.. so your bottle may last a little longer.. talk to Aaron at excell motorsport or Allen at Ulmer racing.

Back