• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Order oil change kit status

No oil change kit yet.

I had to buy a kit so I change my oil. I just hit 600 miles on the sled.
I always change my first oil around 500 miles.

I did recieve my bag and jacket back in early December.

I just had the initial oil change performed at the dealer today when 4 hours later the UPS driver walked up my driveway and handed me the care kit box.

How's that for timing!

Finally got mine in the mail today. Need to talk to my dealer is a couple days because I should have got two of them today.

11938098346_c5077af9ea.jpg

Yep got mine today and I already changed my oil last week )-:

called dealer

Called dealer today to see if they got mine. Got home tonight from work and my kit was sitting by door. 380 miles on her and Iam going to change oil and filter instead of waiting for the 500 miles.

I received an email notice from UPS today notifying me of a delivery for tomorrow from Spectrum Oil. I couldn't for the life of me think of what I may have ordered from them. I bet it is the care package now that everybody else seems to be taking delivery. Just in time for first oil change!

So is there a difference in the Canadian version of the kit and the American version?? All I got with my kit was 4 liters of oil, an oil filter, a tiny bottle of spray detailer and a normal spray bottle of cleaner???

Mine is at the dealers, here in Canada it looks like they do not mail it which sucks for me as the dealer is over two hour drive lol.

Nytro40th said:
Mine is at the dealers, here in Canada it looks like they do not mail it which sucks for me as the dealer is over two hour drive lol.

Perhaps they could forward to you. No restrictions for sending 4 quarts of oil to a personal address is there? Everything else is less volatile.

Haven't received mine yet.

oil

Think that it came today as I got UPS notice of delivery so all the spring power surge stuff should be delivered...got jacket and bag last month

Back