• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Order oil change kit status

Just took delivery. Sweet package of goodies!

Got mine today, what's up with semi synthetic? My owners manual says full synthetic.

Nytro40th said:
Mine is at the dealers, here in Canada it looks like they do not mail it which sucks for me as the dealer is over two hour drive lol.

Mine's there too.......along with my Viper unfortunately.

Headed your way tomorrow. Staging the Z1 in Woodridge tomorrow morning at 9:00am and riding out to the Northwest Angle and around that area. Passport in hand so no worries....LOL !!

If you're out and about, look for 2 Cats........1 black, 1 orange.

Got mine today. A bit late but nice kit and I will put it to good use. Is a good way for Yamaha to get people to try some of these products. Should keep our sleds looking good for quite sometime. Thanks Yamaha!

Got mine today also. Did Yamaha know to send these out the day AFTER the 500 mile service was done?.... LOL
It is a nice kit but it would have been nice to see the full synthetic oil like YamahaTim mentioned above.

Got mine today also

YamahaTim said:
Got mine today, what's up with semi synthetic? My owners manual says full synthetic.

Owners Manual, Page 3, left column bottom says use semi-synthetic oil 0-W30.

Should be good to go. I'll use semi synthetic for first two changes before switching to full synthetic. Engine will break in better with semi than full synthetic. Once broken in a good synthetic will almost stop the wear process. Change oil filter for first two oil changes then go to the extended oil filter changes recommended and enjoy the ride.

With 4 quarts in the system the viper carries about 3/4 of a quart more oil than the Apex.

freelance said:
Nytro40th said:
Mine is at the dealers, here in Canada it looks like they do not mail it which sucks for me as the dealer is over two hour drive lol.

Mine's there too.......along with my Viper unfortunately.

Headed your way tomorrow. Staging the Z1 in Woodridge tomorrow morning at 9:00am and riding out to the Northwest Angle and around that area. Passport in hand so no worries....LOL !!

If you're out and about, look for 2 Cats........1 black, 1 orange.
Maybe I will see you on the trail lol, we are getting some fresh snow and the trails were groomed within the last couple of days.

Got my kit today, Guess Canadians must get a there a different kit, I got the Bag, Jacket, long sleeve T-shirt, 4 liters of oil, an oil filter, a tiny bottle of spray detailer, and spray bottle of cleaner.

jlemieu1 said:
Finally got mine in the mail today. Need to talk to my dealer is a couple days because I should have got two of them today.

11938098346_c5077af9ea.jpg

Got my second kit today, even partially buried in a snowdrift.

Back