• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Order oil change kit status

Talked to the dealer Jan. 8th. Have not received my kit, jacket or bag. He had no word yet.
Maybe Yamaha's thinking is without the kit we will take Vipers to the dealer for the 500 mile service.

Got mine today

Maybe they had to repackage them so the UPS man could end load them into his truck since they don't have open trailers either. Lol

have got nothing yet, what kind of jacket did you get in manitoba, i here the outlast jacket is good for sleding

crf said:
have got nothing yet, what kind of jacket did you get in manitoba, i here the outlast jacket is good for sleding

That's not what I'm hearing. Haven't received anything yet but I believe that jacket is just a shell. Not gonna work in this -30 weather......not even at 0.

I have been wrong before though !!!

Jacket might work on a motorcycle but no way is it warm enough for a snowmobile. It is nice though and the bag is outstanding. I ended up returning my jacket for a different size, still waiting for the new one and no oil change kit yet.

The Outlast jacket is a great mid-layer on very cold days. Not sure if I would want to use it for the shell however.

Just got an email from "My UPS" with a shipment from Spectrum Oil, scheduled for Tuesday. I never ordered anything from them. Must be my oil change kit. Will let you know.

Back