• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

srx really working with TD max spool 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy is running the MS17 and can’t get anywhere near that speed.
Setup is key...

Those new srx are damn fast... We have customers on stock muffler tunes running 130mph GPS...real speed with stock gears.

Very impressive sled. All SRX are setting new previously established records with the same tune.

They also are significantly faster stock.

Setup is key...

Those new srx are damn fast... We have customers on stock muffler tunes running 130mph GPS...real speed with stock gears.

Very impressive sled. All SRX are setting new previously established records with the same tune.

They also are significantly faster stock.
I watched a stock srx run through the gun at 119mph in 1320'on sat. He also ran another srx with a (competitors)290hp kit at 130mph with stock 21/41 gears. The gear calculator states it's not possible (unless he was running 9400rpm's). We watched him do it, we'll saw the radar gun and I think there were even some video's.

Last edited:
Ya know I REALLY got to laugh when i read some of these Negative Comments,First Off I can tell you that what Kuvasz is stating are true facts I know what hes running i was there and have supplied the product.This is to be an informative Winder site,Sure there are some guys BSing about speed or hey maybe even stretch the truth about distance BUT i can tell you this is not the case with Kuvasz Sled.This thing has hauled the mail since day one out of the crate.Now i can also tell you that Kuvasz is EXTREMELY Well at fine tuning and spends HOURS playing with clutching, his Apex LTX back in the day had people also saying theres no way it will do that speed GUESS AGAIN And the best part of this is hes on here sharing Everything will you all.SO before people start Spouting off Do some research!!! is it possible? Yes it is, and is being shown for us all to try.Now Get Off Your Comps And Start Putting Down Some #s THINK SNOW!!!!!!!!!

It is very impressive no doubt but it's the first to run those numbers on those gears with that tune so it would be more believable if times/speeds/distances were seen on a TD GPS. That's why guys are apprehensive, including myself. My 37 gear just came in but I think I'll try max spool 17 with 22/41 gearing first to see how I stack up. All in good fun...

Cudos to kuvasz for tuning his own sled. I respect that...

Not hard for me to believe. It’s a 280hp sled with a 1” track. Should do 135 on ice, no problem. If he had ice chisels and gearing it would have been more like 145.
Ok so he’s over revving, 270hp then.
:carbs:
The sign is supposed to say nice job kuvasz

Not hard for me to believe. It’s a 280hp sled with a 1” track. Should do 135 on ice, no problem. If he had ice chisels and gearing it would have been more like 145.
Ok so he’s over revving, 270hp then.
:carbs:
The sign is supposed to say nice job kuvasz

The gearing is in question not whether a 280hp sled can do 135 on ice.

The gearing is in question not whether a 280hp sled can do 135 on ice.
His rpm’s are way over 9000! I read the entire post, I’m aware.

Still a dam good result for the quarter mile with, I’m assuming, trail studs.

Well guys who are doubting...

Remember this... 137mph GPS Top speed with those gears is possible at higher rpm... the rev limiter is at 9600 rpm and spikes of 9700 are possiblement
He did report proper GPS to speedo difference as well showing he is really running those speeds.

So remember he showed a GPS number not a speedo number.

Now the distance I also find very short for such Speed with this max spool 17 91 tune.

Muskoka rider is Tom
He host many little radar events on live Facebook. I trust his judgement. He told me he was there and the sled is flying . He confirmed the distance it is marked down. There are videos of the runs but unfortunately due to the location they cannot be posted. Pm Muskoka rider if you want to know where it was.

Because of toms backup of the runs im inclined to believe it's true. I know that there is a radar video coming as well to prove this ain't a fluke.

Not sure why it’s not believable? I highly doubt someone would go through the efforts to post pics etc for something that is false. Ice is deceiving for speeds, my friend running maxspool 17 will not come close to those speeds on snow. Are there different versions of the maxspool tunes?

Not sure why it’s not believable? I highly doubt someone would go through the efforts to post pics etc for something that is false. Ice is deceiving for speeds, my friend running maxspool 17 will not come close to those speeds on snow. Are there different versions of the maxspool tunes?
Unless you were there please don’t comment

I will be glad to let him use 1 of my TD gps to confirm these claims anytime he wants I’m sure a rude awakening will happen, and yes I was there!
That is the only way to know for sure distance and speed.

Are you saying his speed he shown on GPS isn't true or are you saying distance is longer ?

Unless you were there please don’t comment
What are you talking about? I believe he ran thise speeds, ice is totally different then snow. If you were there then what’s the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back